PROJECT MANAGER | ref.MF862
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their Change Department.
The successful candidate will have an important role actively managing and driving concurrent projects for the company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ownership and accountability for delivery of cross-functional solutions that enable the company to deliver business benefits on time, within budget and to agreed quality standards.
- Coordinate and/or oversee analysis of requirements.
- Undertake business and market research in terms of existing and new developments.
- Ensure business and operational readiness for delivery of solution.
- Project governance including issue and risk management and budget oversight.
Skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Project Management role with proven experience of delivering large projects and more than once concurrently.
- Excellent planning, coordination and organisation skills.
- Previous involvement of delivering business improvements and efficiencies.
- Good stakeholder management.
- Working knowledge and experience of PRINCE2 and Agile project management methodology.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF862.