QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANT | ref.MF884
A well-established corporate and trust service provider is currently seeking an experienced, qualified accountant to join their busy Finance team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly experienced team that develop and invests in its people.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES INCLUDE:
- Preparation, analysis, and presentation of accounts.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Budgeting, forecasting and analysis reporting.
- Completing bank and VAT postings and reconciliations.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Maintaining accounting records.
- Handling client queries in a timely and professional manner, building strong working relationships, and providing a high standard of service at all times.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a relevant accounting qualification.
- Have experience in an accounting position, ideally within a CSP/TCSP environment.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF884.