WE ARE HIRING! At McKenzie Fox, we are currently seeking a hardworking, organised and confident individual to join our welcoming and friendly team on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy and collaborative team and develop a rewarding career within recruitment.
The role holder will provide support to consultants and will be able to work effectively in a fun, fast-paced office environment.
Key responsibilities include:
· Greeting visitors and handling incoming calls.
· Handling queries in an efficient and professional manner.
· Scheduling meetings and ensuring the diary is up to date.
· Providing administrative support to consultants.
· Maintaining records and producing reports.
· Maintaining social media accounts, adverts and creating content.
Skills and experience:
The successful candidate will be proactive, keen to learn and willing to work hard. Previous experience in an office environment is an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
· A positive and can-do attitude.
· Strong administration skills.
· Willing to work towards a relevant professional qualification.
If you are interested in a career in recruitment, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 01624 698900.