SALES SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR | ref.MF834
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a high performing administrator to join our client’s busy and expanding team on a permanent basis.
The role holder will be hardworking, confident and have the ability to provide a high standard of client service in order to establish and build strong working relationships.
This role would suit an individual looking to start their career and develop their knowledge and skillset. This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive business that is expanding quickly.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing administrative support to the New Business and Sales team.
- Answering incoming calls and emails.
- Handling client queries.
- Scheduling appointments and meetings.
- Maintaining and updating records.
- Preparing and filing relevant documentation.
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience in an office environment is preferable but not essential.
- Strong customer service and organisational skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Confident in communicating with clients via email and phone.
- A commitment to achieving the highest standards and delivering the highest level of service.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF834.