We are exclusively recruiting for an award-winning international investment company who are looking to recruit a talented and enthusiastic individual to join their London team in a Sales Support role.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing global business and work alongside a knowledgeable and experienced Business Development team.
Working as Sales Support, you will be responsible for supporting the international business development activities of a global investment management business.
What you will do
- Provide administration support for the International Business Development function, including the coordination, creation, and assimilation of materials for multi-jurisdictional business development which includes liaison with sub-investment managers.
- Provide support to the International Business Development function in securing, maintaining, and enhancing client relationships.
- Assist with events planning and execution from invitations through to post-event follow up.
- Assist in production of press releases to local and international specialist media.
- Work closely and collaboratively with distribution and marketing functions.
What talents to bring
- Preferably educated to degree level with an IMC qualification and a minimum of 3 years marketing / sales support experience within the fund and investment industry.
- Awareness of regulatory requirements of business development in multiple jurisdictions.
- Excellent knowledge of communication principles, media, and marketing techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01624 698900 quoting 'Sales Support'.