SENIOR BACKEND ENGINEER | ref.MF775
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Senior Backend Engineer.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building the backend platform API (GraphQL, REST).
- Ensure backend scalability (high performance backend systems).
- Working with and developing distributed systems and microservices.
- Design and implement platform API’s and services to support React and Mobile Apps / Electron and desktop Apps.
- Integrating with third-party services and APIs.
- Working with Javascipt / NodeJs / GoLang / Python.
- Branch based versioning with Git, maintaining branch patterns.
- Development and maintenance of interfaces to backend databases (SQL / NoSQL, Postgres, MongoDB, elasticsearch).
- Implementing application monitoring software for application backend. Generating and actioning insights from gathered data.
- Working with backend build tools and package registries (npm, yarn, eslint, webpack, babel, etc.).
Skills and experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Ability to lead and manage a team.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF775.