SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST | ref.MF863
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Business Analyst / Business Analyst within our client’s Change Department.
The role holder will be responsible for delivering business improvements and efficiencies for the company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify stakeholders and gather business requirements using various elicitation techniques and root cause analysis.
- Produce detailed business requirements that support business needs to agreed timescale and standards.
- Migration transition planning, plan and support user acceptances testing and ensure solutions meet agreed criteria.
- Support business functions.
Skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will have significant experience as a business analyst within the life assurance industry, with a minimum of 3 years in a similar role.
- Proven experience of delivering business improvements and efficiencies.
- Good facilitation, presentation and report writing skills.
- Hold or be studying towards a related professional qualification.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF863.