SENIOR COMPANY & TRUST ADMINISTRATOR | ref.MF852
This is an interesting opportunity to join a small, friendly and supportive team and undertake a varied role, working closely with Directors/Owners. The role holder will be an experienced company and trust administrator who will assist with the delivery of services to a select portfolio of high-net-worth clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaising with clients, advisors and representatives, ensuring prompt and attentive service.
- Coordinating responses to client requirements.
- Dealing with third party service providers.
- Assisting with the preparation and review of documentation and agreements relevant to client transactions.
- Preparing company statutory documentation, filing company returns and drafting of minutes.
- Opening client bank accounts and investment portfolios.
- Preparing agendas, board packs and associated meeting documentation.
Skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated, hardworking and personable with a demonstrable background in company administration for a regulated Corporate Services Provider.
- They may be formally qualified, qualified by experience or working towards a relevant qualification.
This role would suit an individual who is keen to become part of a small highly successful team and undertake a varied workload.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF852.