SENIOR CUSTOMER SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR | ref.MF856
An opportunity has arisen for a new team member to join our client’s Customer Services team.
This role would suit a high performing new business / customer service expert with an in-depth understanding of customer due diligence, new business acceptance and regulatory requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing new business applications for quality and regulatory Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing control purposes.
- Ensuring the new business applications have been accepted and processed in line with internal guidelines and procedures.
- Contacting financial advisers and customers to request outstanding information.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with brokers, sales and regional offices.
Skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will have previous experience within a customer services role within investments or life assurance.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- The ability to effectively manage customer and staff relationships.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF856.