SENIOR EGAMING ADMINISTRATOR | ref.MF880
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Senior eGaming Administrator to join our client’s Corporate Services team.
Our client delivers leading solutions to eGaming operators across the globe and is now seeking an experienced, client-focused individual to support corporate services and eGaming teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and taking ownership of client relationships through the licensing process, focusing on regulation and compliance.
- Acting as a Director on behalf of clients.
- Compliance support maintaining policies, procedures and client reporting in accordance with regulations.
- Developing and implementing processes and procedures.
- Facilitation and running of regular client meeting with licensed operators.
Skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will be a diligent individual with excellent client management skills.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience within a regulated environment.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of the eGaming sector.
- A good understanding of general compliance.
- A proven track record of maintaining strong client relationships.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with experience working in an eGaming environment who is focused on driving positive results in respect of client service, operational efficiency, and risk management.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF880.