SENIOR FAMILY ADVOCATE | ref.MF808
Our client is seeking a qualified Manx Advocate with significant experience in all aspects of Family Law.
The role holder will deliver legal services at high levels of customer satisfaction, reinforce and promote the firm’s culture and core values and will be responsible for the Family Law function.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all cases are moving forward.
- Ensuring service level is being delivered and all work is done to a high standard.
- Ensuring the function is contributing to the firm’s gross margin.
- Monitoring and managing personal and team KPIs.
- Promoting referrals.
Skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will be a qualified Manx Advocate, experienced in Family Law.
- The role holder will be approachable, caring, professional and organised with the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
This role would suit a reliable, confident and self-motivated team player with a commitment to providing a very high level of customer service.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF808.