FINANCE & INVESTMENTS SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR | ref.MF824
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced senior team member to join the Investments & Finance team of an international wealth platform company.
Reporting to the Investments Services Manager, the role holder will be primarily responsible for ensuring key financial controls and processes are adhered to, including adviser fee runs and bank account reconciliation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monitoring of the bank accounts.
- Cash reconciliation.
- Payments processing and authorisation.
- Ensuring a robust control environment.
- Adviser fee and commission process.
- Providing finance related technical support.
- User acceptance testing for any system upgrades/releases.
- Supporting the investments function.
Skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within a finance environment.
- Good knowledge of financial instruments, bonds, equities, collectives, fixed deposits and structured products.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF824.