SENIOR FRONTEND ENGINEER | ref.MF774
Our client is currently seeking an innovative and experienced Frontend Engineer to lead and manage a team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building UI design and UX systems.
- Constructing a consistent component library for use throughout the platform.
- Developing and integrating with frontend technologies (React, Material UI, NextJS / NestJS).
- React Native/native mobile development.
- Desktop / electron development.
- Integrate with SQL+ NoSQL databases over GraphQL and REST.
- Interpret and action feedback from unit / code cov tests.
- Enhancing frontend performance with SSR, Lazy-loading, Reducing external traffic, Prefetching.
- Working with frontend compilers and bundlers (webpack, babel, grunt).
- Ensuring frontend is responsive and remains usable on a range of devices.
Skills and experience:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Frontend position.
- Ability to lead and manage a team.
Our client is in an exciting period of growth and is seeking an individual who can contribute towards their drive for excellence.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF774.