SENIOR RISK & COMPLIANCE MANAGER | ref.MF877
We have an excellent opportunity available with a global professional services business who are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Risk & Compliance Manager.
Joining the Senior Management team, you will act as Compliance Officer and DMLRO for the Isle of Man.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, collaborative Risk & Compliance team where your contribution will be valued.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Act as Compliance Officer and DMLRO for the Isle of Man.
- Managing and taking ownership of responsibilities in respect of any regulatory requirements with auditors and regulators. Preparing compliance documentations, reports and approval requests.
- Identifying, recommending and developing new AML, CFT and Compliance policies and procedures or improvements to existing policies and procedures.
- Providing guidance to the business in relation to risk, compliance and AML issues.
- Keeping accurate and up to date MI records in anticipation of annual audits.
- Producing reports for the relevant Boards and Risk Committees.
- Reviewing new business packs and client due diligence to ensure regulatory and AML/CFT requirements are met.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- As Senior Risk & Compliance Manager, you will:
- Have significant risk and compliance experience.
- Hold a relevant AML / Compliance professional qualification.
- Strong knowledge of multi-jurisdictional regulatory requirements.
- Good understanding and knowledge of risk factors.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF877.