Our client is looking for a Senior Administrator to join their Fiduciary business.
• Professionally qualified (STEP, ICSA etc.) or studying towards
• 3+ years relevant experience
• Strong inter personal skills
• An understanding of tax planning
Summary of Responsibilities
• Appointment as a B signatory
• Act as a director on client companies
• Manage a client portfolio
• Contribute to the financial performance of the team
• Undertake occasional travel to visit clients/intermediaries (primarily the UK)
• Offering on the job coaching to junior members of staff
• Provide cover for the team leader in times of absence
• Understand and contribute to enhancements of the company’s systems, policies and procedures
• Maintain CPD requirements
To discuss further and for a full job description, please call us on 01624 69800 or email email@example.com, quoting our reference MF246.