TECHNICAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR | ref.MF809
An opportunity has arisen for a new team member to join our client’s Technical Services team.
This role would suit a high performing administrator with an understanding of investments and/or fund administration. The role holder will be primarily involved in the review of new and existing assets to ensure they meet the required acceptability criteria.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing of new / existing assets for the group.
- Checking and signing off reviews undertaken by other team members.
- Responding to internal / external queries in respect of asset related matters.
Skills and experience:
- 2 years’ experience in an investments related role.
- CISI Investment Operations Certificate is desirable.
- A good understanding of investments.
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs, one of which should be Maths.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF809.